All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But not all piercings are sharp either and they don't hinder you to see ...
Well with piercings though you could somehow get it ripped out of your ear/belly button even if it's just a little not sharp ball so I see why they aren't allowed.

I don't get the hoods though. If they were tucked in and pulled out for the dance then maybe, just maybe. But since they weren't...what's the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well with piercings though you could somehow get it ripped out of your ear/belly button even if it's just a little not sharp ball so I see why they aren't allowed.

I don't get the hoods though. If they were tucked in and pulled out for the dance then maybe, just maybe. But since they weren't...what's the point?

Very true! I've seen piercings get ripped out but I find it ridiculous that it would be allowed and wouldn't get some sort of safety violation because it is for sure dangerous.

I didn't mean piercings was a silly rule. Just that if piercings can't be allowed then it's silly to allow a hood on a uniform when so many things can go wrong with it.

Uniqueness, I guess. I feel like they missed the mark.

Very true! I've seen piercings get ripped out but I find it ridiculous that it would be allowed and wouldn't get some sort of safety violation because it is for sure dangerous.

I didn't mean piercings was a silly rule. Just that if piercings can't be allowed then it's silly to allow a hood on a uniform when so many things can go wrong with it.
What can go wrong with the hoods? They don't seem long enough to really do any harm.

They did pull them out for the dance. Not all the girls did but the boys definitely did in the video in the other thread. I don't think it added anything to the dance but I saw them pulling them out.

Back