Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BhyBoxdCAAAmpTl.jpg

184234_10150422717330099_696515098_17007144_6105257_n.jpg

3586vjr.png

Just off the top of my head
I love all of these...
The Lady Jags is actually one of my top favorite uniforms lol

ETA: I will say that I know that I'm in the minority when it comes to TG uniforms. It's always appeared to me that people seem to be extra harsh to TG for no reason when it comes to uniforms when there are plenty other uniforms that have come out that aren't much different than theirs.

That's the Bayer logo, since they belong to "SC Bayer 05 Uerdingen" which is a sports-club (or nonprofit association).

A lot of the bigger companies in Germany started company-facilitated sports activities in the late 1800s/early 1900s. They organized clubs/assosiations for it with a very low (to non-existing) member fee in order to have their employees take care of their health and also for the social aspect of it. A lot of them still exist today and they now offer a multitude of different sports (soccer, track and field, etc.). For that reason it's not too uncommon to see company logos on jerseys/uniforms of their teams.
Can someone sponsor my CP gym? I'm cool with the logo. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love all of these...

ETA: I will say that I know that I'm in the minority when it comes to TG uniforms. It's always appeared to me that people seem to be extra harsh to TG for no reason when it comes to uniforms when there are plenty other uniforms that have come out that aren't much different than theirs.

I thought I was the only one that felt that way. Love Top Gun.

I love all of these...

Wow I'm surprised I just always thought of these unis as those that just unanimously crossed the line with what is appropriate in a cheer uniform. I think the sheer lack of clothing in these is a big no no for me so I just assumed. Sorry maybe it because I am athlete I'm going off of what I would be comfortable wearing.
I hope that didn't come off as rude:confused:

PS: top gun always has some of my favorite routines year after year so I guess I expect their uniforms to match that greatness

I thought it was the opposite! It seems they can get away with crazy uniforms when others can't... lol.

I like TG! Just yeah... some unis are a bit out there and I feel bad for bigger boobed girls. :eek:

I thought it was the opposite! It seems they can get away with crazy uniforms when others can't... lol.

I like TG! Just yeah... some unis are a bit out there and I feel bad for bigger boobed girls.
I feel like with TG people just constantly bring up their uniforms, even when that's not the topic of conversation. That's what bothers me the most.

I think people have realized that no matter how much they hate on TGs uniforms, they aren't going to change. People from TG are on the boards so they know what people are saying. But, they've basically made it their mission to be creative and push the boundaries.

And, as for the other gyms that have similar uniforms, I think the opinions were the same if not harsher, almost as if people were hoping the gym would change the uni based on the board's comments.

Wow I'm surprised I just always thought of these unis as those that just unanimously crossed the line with what is appropriate in a cheer uniform. I think the sheer lack of clothing in these is a big no no for me so I just assumed. Sorry maybe it because I am athlete I'm going off of what I would be comfortable wearing.
I hope that didn't come off as rude:confused:

PS: top gun always has some of my favorite routines year after year so I guess I expect their uniforms to match that greatness
ITA. I don't feel these are appropriate and my child wouldn't wear them as long as she lives under my roof, period. Way too much skin being shown when it it completely unnecessary and serves no purpose whatsoever except to be shocking and "cutting edge". Let's be real, that is the point behind these, shock value.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those angel uniforms are beautiful in the front! Absolutely stunning. Unfortunately, I did see a picture on Twitter and I'm concerned about the shorts. They were quite see through in the back with the lighting in the picture I saw.

I feel like with TG people just constantly bring up their uniforms, even when that's not the topic of conversation. That's what bothers me the most.

I think a lot of them get brought up in the, "Well at least it's not..." type of sense. I will say, I'm equal opportunity when it comes to these types of uniforms.

Dolphins Cheerleaders (from Germany)
cbfeddedf94df5fd56ca184c895b3874.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Ohh...It's so pretty! I know it may be bra friendly if you try hard enough, but it's just so pretty! Pretty pretty pretty!!!!! Also, does Bayer sponsor them or something?
Sharron Ann Cheer Academy (UK)
135d072d26f94e52a08e437f5e712a9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I like thes. The shorts and top are nice and simple, the only thin I don't like is that the letters are small. I love bold letters and being able to easily see who you cheer for.
4daa73b57127ce3afba9ad073c9e7855.jpg

The front of this is beautiful but the back..... BRAS. ARE BRAS NOT A THING IN FLORIDA? I mean when was the last time a top gun uniform was bra friendly.... Because they never are. And why a lower back cutout? [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
White shorts and no bra? Do we even take practicality into a uniform anymore?

^about the Bayer thing, nvm I read on in the thread.

I would be fine wearing a TG uniform if it was bra friendly, the inappropriateness isn't what concerns me, it's the bra aspect.

Back