All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

C) Let's be devils advocate and say our uniforms did not offer "proper support" (which is not what I'm saying). But any restrictive garment offers "some support"...So are we really arguing to this extent on the danger of warmups and a 2:30 performance on stage on average of 5-10 times per year with "some support" as opposed to "proper support?"

Let's assume the athlete goes through puberty at age 12 and ages out as a teenager at age 18. 5-10 times per year multiples very quickly and does not include dress rehearsals or showcases. I get your point, I think it's short sided. Complete support is what the aim should be.

Last edited:
smoed nca practice unis

Cbnral3UkAALQ08.jpg

CbnraYSVIAAlpG8.jpg

smoed nca practice unis

Cbnral3UkAALQ08.jpg

CbnraYSVIAAlpG8.jpg
I get why they do it but for the love of carbs, can teams stop making stank faces? :cow: Those girls are so beautiful but they look like they're smelling a petting zoo.
Here's hoping they took multiple shots because I remember when sticking your tongue out between a peace sign was cool and 7 years later I sure wish I took a normal picture.

Just practice wear. It's a sports bra, and if they normally wear two sports bras then they'll wear two.
If a garment that one is supposed to wear while throwing high-impact skills (potentially 100s of times over the course of a season) does not provide adequate support, then what exactly is its purpose? They would look just as unified in solid black racerback bras.

If a garment that one is supposed to wear while throwing high-impact skills (potentially 100s of times over the course of a season) does not provide adequate support, then what exactly is its purpose? They would look just as unified in solid black racerback bras.
Literally just a sports bra. Probably the same amount of support in all practice wear. Works for some, doesn't work for others. If it doesn't support you enough, you wear a second to practice. Not uncommon. No need to complain when they most likely would be wearing two no matter what.

Back