All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let us pray,

Dear Heavenly Father
We ask you to purge these hot messes to the ratchet depths from which they came
Lead us not unto sleazy cutouts and deliver us from mesh
And bind the spirit of tacky uniforms back to the tacky companies who made them, Lord.

Amen.

My friends I give you,
"The Lords Uniform Prayer"

Oh my gosh. I just realized the girl modeling the black travesty from TO is Madi from Cali...I didn't recognize her at all at first.

(I was also distracted by the 1000 things wrong with the uniform and subsequent lookbook)

Oh my gosh. I see that child all the time and didn't notice it either!

Rebel's 2015 lookbook is out...and I am officially scared about uniforms for this coming season with all the rhinestoned mesh going on in it.

I'm so happy that my cp's uni doesn't have any weird cut outs and No mesh!
Oh and her gym uses Rebel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THOSE REBEL PATRIOTIC UNIFORMS ARE HEINOUS. What is the hair? Why is she posing like that? Flesh-mesh as someone said earlier? WHAT IS THE POINT?

Whyyyyyyyy did they do that hair theme again?! I get that it's a look book and they want to have fun with it but I'd rather see them in a slicked back ponytail than pin up girl style. Good Lord.

That USA uniform is an actual uni that USA Cheerleaders have worn - without the heinous mesh! They're a cheer squad that supports the troops and travels around the country, from what I can tell. I really love the uniform - for THEM - because they're adult women. I especially love the tribute to fallen soldiers on the back.

Edited: I take that back, the uniform I saw on the Facebook DOES have the mesh, and I hadn't noticed it before. Ugh. Why? Still like the uni but the flesh mesh needs to go.

Back