All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Central Suns Worlds and program unis
CL1yNADWUAAqRD9.jpg
CL1yNALXAAAP6f3.jpg
Love these! I don't even mind the cut out on the back. Great full top uniforms.

Cheer Central Suns Worlds and program unis
CL1yNADWUAAqRD9.jpg
CL1yNALXAAAP6f3.jpg

I already commented on this... but i've decided that instead of the cutouts, they should fill in those spots with the blue or gold. so it'd still have the ray of sunshine look but not be so anti-bra/weird looking. I get the idea behind it, I just don't like it as is.

I love the front... except for it being the same font as WC Suns. IDK who used it first I'm not claiming anyone copied anyone; it's just like the only font varsity can write "SUNS" in apparently.

Only complaint with Milano is the spandex being like a thong because they are a bit small, however my team has had their current uniform for 3 seasons now and they are still holding strong so they do last!
True, they are very small! We always had extra spandex under the "uniform spandex". Also one more thing with Milano, their red is really weird looking haha. Either pink-ish or orange-ish.

Love the white one! I actually in love with that cutout, strange I know. It's not bad in black, but I definitely prefer the black. I think it's the mesh that throws me off.

Back