All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our current leotards (with pee snaps!!) always ride up on me. There isn't enough booty material, and I don't have a huge booty. Thongs can't help you when the whole leo is up there mid routine. :(

You could always get some of the spray glue that gymnasts use for this very reason or Irish dancers use to keep up their socks. I've also heard that hairspray does a similar job of its that much of a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could always get some of the spray glue that gymnasts use for this very reason or Irish dancers use to keep up their socks. I've also heard that hairspray does a similar job of its that much of a problem

All hairspray does is gives you a sticky behind without anything actually sticking to it?

All hairspray does is gives you a sticky behind without anything actually sticking to it?

Not so pleasant when you're trying to compete [emoji23] there is definitely stuff that you get in an aerosol can that you can use to kind of stick fabric to your skin. I used to use it in Irish dance to keep my socks from falling down. It would be better if I knew the name but I can't for the life of me remember.

Not so pleasant when you're trying to compete [emoji23] there is definitely stuff that you get in an aerosol can that you can use to kind of stick fabric to your skin. I used to use it in Irish dance to keep my socks from falling down. It would be better if I knew the name but I can't for the life of me remember.

Tuff skin

To (I'm sure no one's) surprise, still haven't received pictures of the only uniform I care about.

....wendy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429499800.620529.jpg

Back