All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you have a pic? I don't Remember them
This is one of the few good ones I could find from a super quick search.
RockStarCheer_Flyer21_zpsz4kkldvh.jpg

PCM SMCOED 5
CNiLFM2WUAEdugA.jpg
I really like the guys. I usually don't like most guy uniforms when they "look" too much like the girls. Like when they have a line in the middle. It looks like they have a crop top with a Leo underneath.

Eta: oops pushed post too soon before I could quote/comment on @TheDivineCheerYaYaSecret post. Anyway I like the rockstar uniforms (full and crop top). Also I laughed hard at @cupieqt birth canal of uniforms.

Last edited:
nooo I loved rockstars uniforms last season :(

We loved them too. @ErinS CP noticed the guitar detailing on the full tops as well. I'm hoping they can adjust that issue since these are the prototypes. All our senior teams will be in the crop tops. I am concerned about the white on the bottom of the crop top and spray tanning. Anyone have any experience with this or have any advice abut white material and a spray tan?

We loved them too. @ErinS CP noticed the guitar detailing on the full tops as well. I'm hoping they can adjust that issue since these are the prototypes. All our senior teams will be in the crop tops. I am concerned about the white on the bottom of the crop top and spray tanning. Anyone have any experience with this or have any advice abut white material and a spray tan?
We have white crop tops. As long as they shower (after the appropriate amount of waiting time) then it's not a problem. There might be a little bit on inside of top but spray with Oxy Clean and wash after each comp.

We have white crop tops. As long as they shower (after the appropriate amount of waiting time) then it's not a problem. There might be a little bit on inside of top but spray with Oxy Clean and wash after each comp.

Thank you. That makes me feel much better. I was honestly worried the thing would be stained and I would not be able to take care of it properly.

get yourself a bar of zote soap for cleaning.

Im so happy you said these are prototypes because the guitar on the full top uniform seems like it should be white. On one of the bottom corners its white but the other corner is black. If they can fix that youd be golden. Otherwise, its a perfect uni!

Zote soap takes out everything on white uniforms!

Back