All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I live in Canada in Ottawa Ontario right beside Quebec and we had someone visit the gym from France to tumble and her French compared to ours was just ...beautiful lol made me not want to even attempt the French I do know hahaha

My paternal grandparents are of Quebecer descent, and they speak an even more "gutter" French than Quebec French. My first French teacher in middle school was from Quebec, then I had one from France, then a different Quebecer, then a Belgian, then France...then one from Lebanon. My French accent is alllllll over the place. My "oui" kind of sounds like a quack.

My paternal grandparents are of Quebecer descent, and they speak an even more "gutter" French than Quebec French. My first French teacher in middle school was from Quebec, then I had one from France, then a different Quebecer, then a Belgian, then France...then one from Lebanon. My French accent is alllllll over the place. My "oui" kind of sounds like a quack.
LOL yikes that's quite a range of teachers. When I moved back from Maryland I didn't take French but while I was there I had a "French" teacher that I swear learned it off of a software program. I ended up with a 100 or a 99 or something in the class hahaha

My mom is Quebecois so I am pretty fluent in French. When I went to Paris, I would try to talk to people in french and then they would answer in English. They claimed Quebec french isn't real french. lol

Idk if these are new for next year or if they had them this year, but Gage dragons out of Kansas City.

sqMO5SM.jpg

2c9ed6feb9d1a29bb627029300e41d71.jpg
045f265724b5f6f41d8d71b732f531f8.jpg
703bcceafa716017857d9a4dc54db3e7.jpg
378dff4231cc921a8d28acc0a7824427.jpg
355259a15974a41d88436d4e1d7db1d5.jpg
747023739670d31b133fdfd3a5ca5dfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the practice wear. They're all so cute. I really like the uniform too. I like that the Leo (purple part) matches up with the crop top. I also like the length of the crop top (uni). Some tops seem to hit right below the breast line. So the length is nice. Is the length the same for senior teams or girls with a bigger chest?

Love the practice wear. They're all so cute. I really like the uniform too. I like that the Leo (purple part) matches up with the crop top. I also like the length of the crop top (uni). Some tops seem to hit right below the breast line. So the length is nice. Is the length the same for senior teams or girls with a bigger chest?

We haven't had our fitting yet but I like a nice length in the crop too. That's something I'll be sure our rep keeps consistent for all!
And thank you so much :)

My mom is Quebecois so I am pretty fluent in French. When I went to Paris, I would try to talk to people in french and then they would answer in English. They claimed Quebec french isn't real french. lol
Well it's very slang compared to their French. And I've heard that from other Parisian frenchies...if you listen to their French and then ours they do have a bit of a point hahaha not that ours isn't real but it definitely doesn't sound as nice lol

Idk if these are new for next year or if they had them this year, but Gage dragons out of Kansas City.

sqMO5SM.jpg

Love this, I just wish the beginning of GAGE wasn't so low because on bigger chested girls it's definitely going to end up being more so on the underside of their boobs like it is in the girl on the left's uni.

sqMO5SM.jpg

I believe those are just level 5, but they were new for the 2014-2015 season. I'm not sure if it will become the program uniform but I believe they are due for a new one.

ETA: gage is covered in those iridescent sequins and they are GORGEOUS in person. The picture doesn't do them justice.

11149386_747862785328528_7184335351803971255_n.jpg

These are the uniforms that Cheer Iowa Athletics have posted for their next season (I think just for their new location in Des Moines). Don't like these ones as much as I like their original ones for the North Liberty location.
Oh gosh why??!

Back