All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Saw this one on Instagram. Royalty Athletics. I believe this will be their fourth or fifth season? Out of Stevens Point, Wisconsin
3c082ec9db3b715db9914362041f9d3d.jpg

I remember ages ago the DazzleU owner/coach/someone posted in the Design Your Own Uniform thread looking for designs - have to say I LOVE the one they came up with!:cloud9:
that was me :) we've been keeping these a secret for months. we surprised everyone at our end of year banquet this week!

Saw this one on Instagram. Royalty Athletics. I believe this will be their fourth or fifth season? Out of Stevens Point, Wisconsin
3c082ec9db3b715db9914362041f9d3d.jpg
I saw this too and I'm very confused by it. Is that a vertical stripe of mesh down the middle?? Or is it supposed to be full stomach mesh and the black part above the crop mesh and it's just a weird way of showing it? I'm so lost

I saw this too and I'm very confused by it. Is that a vertical stripe of mesh down the middle?? Or is it supposed to be full stomach mesh and the black part above the crop mesh and it's just a weird way of showing it? I'm so lost

The stomach is full mesh I believe. I just don't get why there is the like faded stripe. Doesn't make sense to me

We got a first Prototype for our new program uniforms
the lettering is obviously wayyy too far up and makes the top look awkward
don't mind the length of the skirt too, it's a small and i just squeezed my butt in there to see how it looks so it's supposed to be longer of course
Also i want the straps to be different (before the bra brigade shows up haha)

2d458a67-12b9-46fe-9d7d-4e18ea885ded_zpsrlkane9t.jpg

067fda41-c859-4941-a0bf-38f2a05b52b0_zpsztoady0f.jpg

We got a first Prototype for our new program uniforms
the lettering is obviously wayyy too far up and makes the top look awkward
don't mind the length of the skirt too, it's a small and i just squeezed my butt in there to see how it looks so it's supposed to be longer of course
Also i want the straps to be different (before the bra brigade shows up haha)

2d458a67-12b9-46fe-9d7d-4e18ea885ded_zpsrlkane9t.jpg

067fda41-c859-4941-a0bf-38f2a05b52b0_zpsztoady0f.jpg
It's a prototype and it STILL looks better than some finished uniforms...so you're on the right track!

Back