All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All of these conversion pieces remind me of the one gym I cheered at that had us wear black tank tops under our uniforms to cover our stomachs, instead of, the obvious, order the right size for us, as opposed to having everyone in youth sizes.

I was a youth xxxl in case you were curious.

At my CPs old gym, they did the same thing except they had to wear spaghetti strap body suits. Simply to keep the stomach covered 100% of the time of their performance, even during tumbling. I really appreciated it. I think it looks nicer.

I shared this in the New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should! | Page 584 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer thread because it was suppose to make an appearance at Worlds 2015 (CA - Cheetahs) according to CU, but I thought I'd bring it up here as well just in case they decide to use it this season.. it looks like a loose wrap worn under the top:
CHU0zejVAAAmgi1.jpg

ETA: I know what it's for now, thank you @TXcheermom for the info!!

Last edited:
I highly doubt CA would put that on the mat.

ETA: saw what it was meant for on the other thread. Although that makes more sense, I'm glad they decided against it. The uniform looks better without it and I could see there being issues with releasing them.

Wow, really glad that they decided against using that uhh "theatrical element." Ignoring the fact that it doesn't really fit in with the uniform/program, it would have been just one more thing for them to have worried about right before competition when they should be concentrating on hitting. Good call, CA coaches.

Back