All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this a brand new Rebel catalog? I thought they weird hairstyle one came out awhile ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just went through the rebel look book. There were some I actually really liked, and then there were some like this one...90% sure I had a halloween costume like this when I was 10.
IMG_6237_zpshvkdpvwt.png

I'm going to ignore the sleeves on this uniform... The rest of this uniform has such a perfect cut/athletic style. I LOVE this neckline. I feel like I should hate the rhinestones all over it but I actually don't mind them because the rest of it is clean and athletic (as long as you're pretending the sleeves are regular, solid material, like I am)

I imagine the thin strips of fabric between the holes would tear/stretch easily (especially for bases). After a couple competitions, most of the team would have massive wholes in their uniform, with bits of fabric dangling here and there.

The sleeves are mesh with the holes over the mesh... I still don't like the style, but I wonder if that will help these hold up better instead of tearing or stretching.

Is this a brand new Rebel catalog? I thought they weird hairstyle one came out awhile ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought too but looking through it, there was a lot that I didn't recognize. Maybe they re-released a longer version?

The sleeves are mesh with the holes over the mesh... I still don't like the style, but I wonder if that will help these hold up better instead of tearing or stretching.

Right, I didn't notice the mesh before ! Maybe it would hold better that way. Still looks weird though.

Back