All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

bd0b785f6d509295bc4833a9ff2d4d2b.jpg

- I don't think any of those ones were tore and I don't know anyone that had a problem like that all season

I would like to give a compliment about Varsity.

We also have mesh arm- pits... Not because our coaches when they designed the uniform said oh we want mesh armpits but it just happened like that when it was designed.

When looking at the design from the front and the back the mesh only look like lines that meet on the back in between the red and blue ... You would of never realized in a sketch of regular uniform that it had mesh armpits and I don't think anyone realized it till we started wearing them
2287a88271136ef82b09e575b6a02962.jpg

After we got them in and we realized this we turned our uniforms in and they re-enforced all of them in the mesh area because we were concerned about them ripping and honestly my daughters is strong as well as everyone else .. I could be wrong but I don't see them ripping at all. You can see the black line where they are sewed and it's pretty heavy duty. So I don't think they are making bad quality uniforms with mesh and I don't think the people responsible for designing the Cali uniform said we want mesh armpits. I think it just so happened like that when they got them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unrelated, but I never saw that picture before - OH MYGOODNESS JAYLEN LOOKS SO OLD! :( tell her to stop growing.

To be honest I wouldn't go anything near Rebel did for Allstar. If I had to order from them then I would probably order one of the school competition floor competition stuff as its the closest to normal looking clean cut uniforms you are gonna get.

CP's gym also uses Rebel. There is absolutely no mesh, cutouts, and only a few rhinestones on the uniform. And it has the standard round neckline, front and back. They are very athletic amd functional uniforms.

The gym owners are ultimately the ones that help design and order the uniforms...

i just don't understand where all of those lines go on the front? like if there are that many on the back how are there so few on the front? I don't like that many straps because it's busy... but random lines that cut off in random places is another pet peeve of mine.

I like the racerback, though. if you have to have shoulder cutouts, at least the athletes are able to wear just about any standard sports bra.

I'm not sure about this one.... It's not really offensive in any way, but just really busy. Also partially confused by how athletic it looks from the back with the appearance of the racerback bra that the lines go out to the arms on the front - no real actual or practical purpose. Couldn't that same look and line have been achieved with a layering piece? A real supportive and functional bra?

This is the same exact uniform top as STORM which everyone loved, its crazy how a color change can make such a large difference in a uniform that is exactly the same.
It's more than the colors because I happen to love their colors. What I don't like about MACS that I liked about Storm, is that MACS is too busy. Storm was simple and clean with a little touch of sparkle and accents.

MACS looks like they had 10 design ideas that might have looked good separately and through them together onto the top, the mystique especially throws me off. If this was the EXACT same as far as design on the uniform top, I would love this one too.

Eta: although I haven't seen the back of Storms uniform so my opinion might change after that. It looks like they have the same stripes on the backs of the arms which doesn't really bother me. It's the racerback/ strip across the shoulder blades/ everything else going on that makes it look messy to me. But again, the mystique on MACS is what bothers me on the front..there's too much for my liking.

I think the mystique fabric and the fact that the crop looks baggy on her in some places changes some things. The back isn't my favorite but it accommodates for supportive bras, and I like how the full top doesn't quiiiite look like a crop with a tight tank top underneath because they extended that light blue part and made it more cohesive with the uniform.

Back