All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm in love with it with the skirt. I love capris in general, but I'm more weary of all white ones.

I hope the kiddos wearing these uniforms feel confident and great in them, but if I were wearing those white capris I would be so self conscious. White is very unforgiving to every little bump, dimple, and bulge. Not to mention being an adolescent girl going through puberty - with the extra self consciousness AND the addition of menstruation... nope, I'd cry if I had to wear those pants.

I know top gun has done white pants/capris in the past and if you archive all my old posts I probably said I liked them... there's a difference in putting them on your elite team where everyone is in perfect shape with <10% body fat and on your entire gym with a whole slew of different body types to accommodate. I swear I'm not being top gun biased.

I hope the kiddos wearing these uniforms feel confident and great in them, but if I were wearing those white capris I would be so self conscious. White is very unforgiving to every little bump, dimple, and bulge. Not to mention being an adolescent girl going through puberty - with the extra self consciousness AND the addition of menstruation... nope, I'd cry if I had to wear those pants.

I know top gun has done white pants/capris in the past and if you archive all my old posts I probably said I liked them... there's a difference in putting them on your elite team where everyone is in perfect shape with <10% body fat and on your entire gym with a whole slew of different body types to accommodate. I swear I'm not being top gun biased.

I'd cry if I had to wear those... I only wear the darkest bottoms I have during that time because I'm still afraid of leakage.

Biron elite cheer
Qk3nLJ8.jpg

The crop tops of these will be stunning! I also don't mind the stomach mesh on the full tops either, maybe because the rest is so perfect.

What is on the sleeves? Mesh, lace?

ETA - the picture didn't post but I'm asking about the Biron uniforms.

Back