All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is the guys version of Macs! I think the fit of the girls uni might have been why I didn't like it as much because although this is a smidge tight on him, I like the look of it more than the girls. I'm assuming they're both prototypes so once everyone has the right fit, I think these will look really great together and on the floor.
8e2b1b30cca87488f714ac827753350f.jpg

I like the top a lot but not a fan of the pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really do think this could have looked cool when they added these pieces during the dance but on the other hand I'm glad they didn't. I could see a lot of things going wrong trying to release part of the top and get the hoods out quickly.

Here is the guys version of Macs! I think the fit of the girls uni might have been why I didn't like it as much because although this is a smidge tight on him, I like the look of it more than the girls. I'm assuming they're both prototypes so once everyone has the right fit, I think these will look really great together and on the floor.
8e2b1b30cca87488f714ac827753350f.jpg
The shoulders look like armor; not a fan.

The Boca uniforms (in particular the crop) look clean & super comfy. I really appreciate the functionality & athleticism+bra-friendliness of their crop top. It can be done well! Boca's pink bow doesn't quite look like the right color of pink though.

Does it seem like skirts are worn so short nowadays? (Get off my lawn!!!!)

The Bow isn't the one being worn with the uniform. I heard this looks even better in person. I love it!

For a theatrical dance, i dont mind this at all. I think it would be a conversation/statement piece, just like TGLC hoops from this past year and flags from 2014. I see no problem at all. Same with cheetah girls, it would just be for dance, so it would have been super visual. I dont see why so many people are disgusted by this when it wasnt going to be used through the entire routine.

Latest posts

Back