All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do we have a varsity rep on FB? If so, can you please PM me. I have a question :)

Lake ozarks cheer
7GtQP59.jpg

Please don't tell me that is side boob mesh!?!?

Just got my uniform today after waiting 5 months for it. I'm not impressed some girls rhinestones were already falling off and we wore them for one full of and the sticking is coming undone.

Almost everyone is not happy with them as they look pretty but are not functional

Oh no!! My team is getting new uniforms this season and looking into UK suppliers, they want rhinestones etc so will definitely have to tell my coaches about this! Hope they get sorted for you!

For a theatrical dance, i dont mind this at all. I think it would be a conversation/statement piece, just like TGLC hoops from this past year and flags from 2014. I see no problem at all. Same with cheetah girls, it would just be for dance, so it would have been super visual. I dont see why so many people are disgusted by this when it wasnt going to be used through the entire routine.
I think someone posted a comparison earlier but the girls top is the same style as a really popular type of lingerie. Just alluding to that might put a bad taste in people's mouthes.

Does anyone have a pic of any uni's this year from Varsity with their holo dot fabric in it?

We do, and so do most of the gyms in our area. Some go with GK though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't seen many being posted. Back when my daughter started it was varsity which always shopped the day before our first competiiton or spirit innovations. Then everyone used GK. Does Varsity do more school uniforms?

Honest question. Why are so many teams switching to rebel? Is it less expensive? The material/rhinestones look cheap so maybe that's it? But there are rarely any rebel unis that I like and when I see a varsity or gk uni it's almost a breath of fresh air

I don't exactly know why people are switching, but I just compared the rhinestones on my old allstar uniform (Varsity brand) and my current uniform (rebel). Both uniforms have fully blinged words on the front. My rebel uniform has just a few missing stones, the stones are smaller, and they're sorta sparkly.
My varsity uniform has large stones, no missing ones, and they're super sparkly. I definitely think varsity is higher quality. I took both of these photos with flash to compare the "sparkle"
The "Sonic" uniform is rebel, the "South" uniform is varsity. They both are very comfortable uniforms.
ae9fba0e24e0c10fecdcb2199580b2de.jpg

1cd72797e558883d998463a75fab7d2b.jpg

The sonic uniform has 10x more stones, so it kind makes up for the lesser quality stones. I love both of the uniforms though!

Eta: the missing stones on the sonic uniform were my fault though... Don't wash your uniforms in a machine!

I just can't get on the Rebel train after wearing it. Didn't fit right and claimed to be the same size as Varsity. My Varsity skirt had a good two inches on the Rebel one. It was awful.

Back