All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our old uniforms were Varsity, rhinestones, mesh (yes, I know). We wore them 2 years and I haven't lost 1 stone or had 1 tear in the mesh. I back and base adult Open teams, so lots of twisting and rotations.

My kids also have varsity for the school uniforms. They're going on 5 years now and still look great (no mesh or bling though, just metallic fabric). I have no problem paying a bit more if it means better quality. I've never seen a Rebel uniform up close though

ETA - I can't spell

I believe Varsity and Rebel both offer two different types of stones to chose from - their own "varsity/rebel" stone and Swarvoski crystals. The Swarvoski is much more sparkly than the brand stone and cost ALOT more. My guess would be that the South uniform @FierceIsTheName posted is Swarovski and the Sonic uni is the cheaper Rebel stone. I might be totally wrong though, it's been a couple years since I was involved with the uniform design process.

Also, a couple years ago, you could get a lot more with Rebel for the same price as Varsity and they have a guarantee that the uni's will be delivered on time. From my experience, they have excellent customer service and live up to their delivery estimates. I would guess that gym's got burned by Varsity, frustrated that stuff wasn't arriving on time and decided to take their business elsewhere.

That is the issue with varsity. I have purchased 4 varsity uniforms for CP, both school and all star, one dance the others cheer. None of them have ever shown up on time. They are always a minimum of two to three weeks behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the issue with varsity. I have purchased 4 varsity uniforms for CP, both school and all star, one dance the others cheer. None of them have ever shown up on time. They are always a minimum of two to three weeks behind.

My college team ordered new uniforms this past year and they arrived a few weeks early. We knew that summer would be the busy season so we ordered them early fall and hoped they would arrive in time for actually conference play for basketball season. But since they came early, we only had like maybe 6 preseason games without them. We also ordered new varsity bodysuits, the arrived super fast. Again, we assumed it might take a while with ordering early falls but we only had to wear the only ones like two games. It was great :)

My college team ordered new uniforms this past year and they arrived a few weeks early. We knew that summer would be the busy season so we ordered them early fall and hoped they would arrive in time for actually conference play for basketball season. But since they came early, we only had like maybe 6 preseason games without them. We also ordered new varsity bodysuits, the arrived super fast. Again, we assumed it might take a while with ordering early falls but we only had to wear the only ones like two games. It was great :)
Either you are lucky, or they prioritize college orders. Everyone I know who deals with varsity knows to add about a month to whatever delivery estimate they get. I have known several orders to go beyond that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

full house! love them

10408968_10207104111221290_2586535835184369502_n.jpg

11737933_10207104111141288_4073010440482812706_n.jpg

Full House = LOVE the tops! Hate the skirt! - sowwy.
Agreed. I'd make the white line a bit thinner and the gold a bit thicker and make it symmetrical. Remove the card (idk what to call them) shapes and maybe throw one on the back in the middle of the straps or something.

I don't exactly know why people are switching, but I just compared the rhinestones on my old allstar uniform (Varsity brand) and my current uniform (rebel). Both uniforms have fully blinged words on the front. My rebel uniform has just a few missing stones, the stones are smaller, and they're sorta sparkly.
My varsity uniform has large stones, no missing ones, and they're super sparkly. I definitely think varsity is higher quality. I took both of these photos with flash to compare the "sparkle"
The "Sonic" uniform is rebel, the "South" uniform is varsity. They both are very comfortable uniforms.
ae9fba0e24e0c10fecdcb2199580b2de.jpg

1cd72797e558883d998463a75fab7d2b.jpg

The sonic uniform has 10x more stones, so it kind makes up for the lesser quality stones. I love both of the uniforms though!

Eta: the missing stones on the sonic uniform were my fault though... Don't wash your uniforms in a machine!
I love the sonic uniform

Back