All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh, ok, I'll try on YOUR cp's uni! ;)

Mine would freak if I tried hers on. 14 year olds have NO sense of humor!
Cp is 14 also but she doesn't look a day pass 12 [emoji23][emoji23] she would freak if I tried it on also but the little booger tried to put her old uni on her brother before! [emoji15][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louisana Cheer force. There is literally no reason to have a back that open.. Also all of the white on the top makes her arms look bulky or something. It looks off to me.
94a606896f910567cbffd6e2657c5efe.jpg
Agree, the white is placed weird! It makes her look ill proportioned. Like she has huge arms and no shoulders.

Louisana Cheer force. There is literally no reason to have a back that open.. Also all of the white on the top makes her arms look bulky or something. It looks off to me.
94a606896f910567cbffd6e2657c5efe.jpg
I know y'all are talking about the backlessness (which is way too much), but I can't get past the CHOKER.
It looks so TIGHT.

Is this Ohio Valley? If so did they take out the gold? I always love their uniforms. This one is beautiful too. I hope the back isn't ridiculous.

This is just the worlds day 2 uniform so they switched it up a little. The gold will still be in the program uniform and all uniforms, other than this one, will go with the OHIO VALLEY on the front. This will be the only OV look in uniforms for the season. We really never loved the OVA either - but when your program name is Ohio Valley All-Stars and has been that name for 17 years then thats your initials. Turning to OV and then to the complete name now looks better, but back in the day, that is how it was done. For a small program in West Virginia we are proud whether we are OVA, OV or simply Ohio Valley. Ten consecutive trips to worlds shows that it really doesn't matter the font, the lettering, or either the uniform. Hopefully its all about the program.

For a small program in West Virginia we are proud whether we are OVA, OV or simply Ohio Valley. Ten consecutive trips to worlds shows that it really doesn't matter the font, the lettering, or either the uniform. Hopefully its all about the program.
This WV gal is very proud of y'all.

Back