All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Iowa Elite

uNdeKsY.jpg

Their logo is remarkably similar to the Chanel logo. Given how protective that company is of their brand, you'd think they would have used a different design.
Right! And I think I've seen other cheer gyms with logos that look basically the same. I remember talking about this a few years ago but the gym was red, black, and blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa Elite

uNdeKsY.jpg

Of all the colors you could pick for your gym I wonder why these owners chose this color scheme? I just don't think they go good together at all. These are better than the last uniforms they had but im still not a fan at all.

and I wonder why they chose bones as a mascot? Just seems weird to me.

In my opinion looking at their uniforms and hearing their names you wouldn't think they would have good teams. But their teams are great! my team went against one of their teams at uca and I was very impressed.

Of all the colors you could pick for your gym I wonder why these owners chose this color scheme? I just don't think they go good together at all. These are better than the last uniforms they had but im still not a fan at all.

and I wonder why they chose bones as a mascot? Just seems weird to me.

In my opinion looking at their uniforms and hearing their names you wouldn't think they would have good teams. But their teams are great! my team went against one of their teams at uca and I was very impressed.

I agree, Skull & Bones, Green & Orange.... You have to give them credit for being different I guess!

Back