All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

0567bc9ea2714bcc2d4db633f35b939d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

So...the reptile theme is apparent, but...

I tentatively like, maybe even love Black Ops, but has anyone seen the back? Please tell me it's perfect, too? If the back is perfect and they wear red bows I will be totally in love with this uniform!

I feel like there is a lot going on on the black ops uniform, but because it is black/white/grey it works REALLY well. Having red incorporated might have made it busy looking, so I support their no-red decision. I LOVE the detail on the bottom of the skirt (and pray to the cheer Gods that the back also supports the use of a bra.)

the reptile uniform is... interesting. if the shorts were solid black with the print only on the sides, I'd like the detail... but I would NOT want my whole booty looking like I was a dragon. I like the uniform's right (left when you're looking at it) sleeve. I don't like the green sleeve. or the neckline. I do like their font, though.

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't really like the Blops uniform haha. It's not terrible though, and I'd rather have a functional, kind of bland uniform than an OTT glittery one with a huge open back and rhinestoned sleeves.

I like the snake uniform . I just wish that both arms were the same. I always find that distracting.

I love the crop part of it with the colorblock style stripe, next to the logo. It seems like it would create the illusion of boobs on smaller girls and lessen the appearance of size of larger ones.

Back