All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

8ff63be54e725b1790a5e11d118fc298.jpg

This is probably the one and only time where I'm okay with stomach mesh.

Black Ops: 50 Shades of Boring; though better than outrageous

Venom: No

Storm: Promising

Spirit: Pretty

Oh I love black ops. One of the most beautiful uniforms I have ever seen. Interesting patterns but simplifying the color scheme - makes them so cool

I wonder if SOT is going to have a crazy back! I can see that it has a halter so I'm thinking we might have a crazy back[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Black Ops uniform is very interesting. I am having a hard time getting over the super short, tight skirt-yikes!

The venom suit (that's what I'm naming it), looks like homegirl went and skinned some rattlers and sewed herself up a superhero costume. I just keep hearing Paula Abdul sing "C-c-c-cold hearted, ssssssssnaKe!"

Storm looks nice so I'm paying attention. Not crazy about the waffle fries on the back but it may be ok if it's not the whole back and a supportive bra may be worn. Keep going...

ETA: SOT (whom I adore)...meh. It's not bad at all so far. I'm not in love but I can't say anything bad about it either. Kind of like bland vanilla ice cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2iuqeyg.jpg

Immortal Athletics uniform.. New gym in Phoenix AZ. Its completely sublimated (Except the rhinestones of course) The Skort is the actual uniform bottom, but the Warm Up Capris and Shorts are designed to be worn with the uniform for different options at the competitions, if wanted.
We have new gyms popping up all over the state! Glad to see we are growing!

Back