All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw this too. The letters on the sleeve look pulled and poorly stitched. I think the concept is cool but it wasn't executed well. The whole thing is a no for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
agreed! it has A LOT going on. if they put fabric underneath the letters on the arm (making it a normal sleeve) it would look a little better.

agreed! it has A LOT going on. if they put fabric underneath the letters on the arm (making it a normal sleeve) it would look a little better.
Or even just stitched them better. I think it could be done but the ends of the letters are placed poorly so they pucker and pull instead of being smooth and flat.

So it's a neat idea but very poorly executed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People hate the neckline not because it is overdone but because it isn't bra-friendly.

I don't care if every team has the same pretty neckline or back cut-outs as long as a proper, supportive bra can be worn.

they do technically have bras for that kind of fit, depending on how low that back cut out sits on the back. the only really supportive bra out there is the standard ones everyone and their brother probably owns. i do understand everyones issues with the bra thing, but i guess its just how the industry of uniforms is now a days, idk.

Laredo. These remind me of SOT A team SO much..
bf148fe1aea54b0c8dd0a95b17144d96.jpg
d2012368e4cbd123189e6c101cb5fdc9.jpg

Just saw this on Twitter. Matrix Lady Vortex.

I really dislike the off-the-shoulder look, not practical in my eyes. The lettering on the arms is a cool idea but seems susceptible to ripping.

If the neckline was changed to one that covered the shoulders, the sleeves made less likely to tear and the choker removed I think this would be a nice uniform.

As for the bra issue, as a former athlete and now gym owner, I designed my uniform specifically so no one had to feel the way I felt in my uniform. I wore a D cup as an athlete and had to wear a regular strapless bra with 2 rolls of ace bandage around me every time I had to wear my uniform. Luckily my uniform had a full back where I could do that. I understand that gym owners and uniform designers want their uniform to be different but why make the kids suffer. It's completely ridiculous the lack of straps and lack of backs in the uniforms I have seen thus far this year.

As far as with putting a uniform on then taking it off as soon as you finish, that's just not right. I think coaches are forgetting that parents are paying several hundreds of dollars for their child to wear a uniform for an hour max per event. As a parent I would be beyond mad. The idea of a uniform is for when a team goes to a competition to represent their team on and off of the floor. Yes you can do that with shirts and jackets but those can be purchased by pretty much anyone and as an athlete, I would always be stoked for competition day because it was the day that I got to represent and people knew who I cheered for and I had a different kind of confidence.

I don't know if this makes sense but I know my athletes will be able to be comfortable and will be able represent the entire competition day.

Laredo. These remind me of SOT A team SO much..
bf148fe1aea54b0c8dd0a95b17144d96.jpg
d2012368e4cbd123189e6c101cb5fdc9.jpg

I don't really understand the need for the "flesh-mesh" under the star on the back. it serves no functional or even decorative purpose... I guess unless they wanted to make it cutout and the mesh allows a bra? i'll give them that. I don't love their rainbow brite color scheme, but it's a great uniform! in a perfect world, I would probably switch up the skirt though; it doesn't really match up with the top.

Back