All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whut?

yz1JtQv.jpg

Maybe the past functionality & clean, athletic looks are like an anchor...Maybe, you have to let go of common sense to embrace the future of cheer uniforms?

Why does this uniform (?) look like something off the pole or torn from an adult lingerie shop's window display? Why is a cheer uniform company quoting a fictional character from SEX & the City? So many questions.....

Worst part is that uniform would probably have been nice without the criss cross weird things. :p

Whut?

yz1JtQv.jpg

Maybe the past functionality & clean, athletic looks are like an anchor...Maybe, you have to let go of common sense to embrace the future of cheer uniforms?

Why does this uniform (?) look like something off the pole or torn from an adult lingerie shop's window display? Why is a cheer uniform company quoting a fictional character from SEX & the City? So many questions.....
I have visions of safety issues. I see hands and fingers of bases getting caught in all those strips. Ugh. Please don't let any coach or gym owner choose this design. It looks like a stripper outfit or a dance club outfit to me. And just doesn't seem safe.

c203185e9865c6a579d1d77067147931.jpg

I wish the letters/logo was a little higher seems a bit low to me but besides that I really like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually wonder how it would look if the name was just above the blue band since you can't put it much higher on the chest because of how it comes down into a "v"

But otherwise, I agree, the letters need to be somewhere different. But I do like this uni. :)

I actually wonder how it would look if the name was just above the blue band since you can't put it much higher on the chest because of how it comes down into a "v"

But otherwise, I agree, the letters need to be somewhere different. But I do like this uni. :)
Or if you moved the two "A"'s up to follow the line of the neckline

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

what team is this for?

i love CA uniforms but they all look the same year after year, i mean if someone didnt point out that these were new i would have never known.

This top is a lot different than last year's uniform, at least the general uni most teams wore. This is the gym-wide top for senior teams, I believe.

Whut?

yz1JtQv.jpg

Aside from the obvious issues here, how do you even put this on? Pretty sure my CP would tie herself in a knot trying. ...and God forbid she has to use the restroom.

Whut?

yz1JtQv.jpg

Heaven help an athlete that has even an ounce of tummy...that would not be a confidence-inspiring look. :(

23mu1bs.png

Alright, not sure if the picture is going to load or work but new uniforms for 360Athletics, a new gym out of WI. They are by rebel. My only changes are to get rid of the blue diamond on the side and no need (IMO) for the blue band (guessing it's a leo) around the center.. would have just kept that band the same navy color. Overall, I really like these a lot!

23mu1bs.png

Alright, not sure if the picture is going to load or work but new uniforms for 360Athletics, a new gym out of WI. They are by rebel. My only changes are to get rid of the blue diamond on the side and no need (IMO) for the blue band (guessing it's a leo) around the center.. would have just kept that band the same navy color. Overall, I really like these a lot!

...but it says 350 lol I know it's technically a 6 with an arrow going through it, but why would you make that your logo if your name is 360?

23mu1bs.png

I actually really like this! Bra friendly, appropriate for all ages. I wish the light blue was just regular fabric and not mesh and don't think the royal blue waistband is necessary but overall this is quite refreshing. Plus it fits all of them well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back