All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FA-So nice! Clean, while still being interesting. I wouldn't change anything!

Can't say the same for Cali program (non senior) though. With that neckline, the shoulders are already cut out. Cutting out the back too is just too much. I don't like the front v design, and it looks to "droop" on the back. The sleeves are nice though.

7b6631f15386e61ac0ed41e1e2886ce1.jpg

New program uniforms for my gym
No back cutouts or anything

Gesendet von meinem D5503 mit Tapatalk

I love how these turned out! Well done.

oh ok. i saw these came up and figured these were new. last season is a haze in my memory.

Having just hand-stoned my outfit for Comic Con, I SERIOUSLY feel for anyone putting any type of stone on anything. So props to whomever makes these cheer uniforms, you poor devils.

I think the reason that the Cali uniform similarity bothers me so much is that all these teams/program unis look SO similar...and yet there are new ones EVERY YEAR. Or like every 2 months. It's like why do you even bother coming out with a "new" design when you've had 5 that look like variations of the same uniform for the past 5 uniforms... They never seem 'different' enough to justify a new one. I mean, I'm just glad I'm not paying for a uniform that is basically the same as my last one except oh golly- this one says CA and not CALI like my last one.

Back