All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVE the short sleeve uniform for the (assuming) tinies! normally short sleeves would be a no for me but I just love it on the littles. so cute and age appropriate.
The short sleeve dress is for show teams. The competitive tiny teams wear the program uni. I am definitely loving our WE uniform this year!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fire and ice-
Where is the ice?
Not a fan of all the rhinestones, I would like it toned down
The back is a bit strappy and difficult for bras
Not liking the cut out shoulders

In conclusion I think these would be nice if they were toned down, and some things were taken out. It's just a bit much for me :(

It's a bit Vegas-showgirl with all the rhinestones, flames, etc.--I think a little less would be more. But, very shiny & eye-catching!

Last edited:
The team name on Fire & Ice looks too low or too close to the rhinestone band. If the rhinestone band were smaller, it would give the bottom of the 5 Alarm logo more room. Love the shorts.

I think the Fire & Ice uniform looks just awful. I feel bad for saying that but YUCK. The front has wayyy too much going on with the mesh, to the shoulder cutouts to the extra straps (which I am hoping is just someone's fancy sports bra but I can't tell) and the glitter is honestly overwhelming to me. The back just does nothing for me. This uniform is a big no, IMO.

I love that deep shade of red but overall that's about the only thing I like from that uni. I can't put my finger on why though - it isn't over the top ridiculous like some of the previous uni's we've seen but I'm just not feelin' it.

Latest posts

Back