All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this legal? Still having a cut out and showing the stomach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d0c2b3265feb7ef47c5f50c0bc33c723.jpg

Whoever thought this would be cute should be fired.

And I can't possibly see how it would be legal since their stomachs are showing and they're likely not seniors based on size/height.

Is that a varsity logo on the white granny panty part?

Yes it's varsity and varsity did their previous one---I looked to see previous uniforms. I don't know, but I think this picture is fake---their younger program is already in full tops and those full tops look good. These may be two kids putting on the bigger teams uniform and trying to...I don't know how to say this PC like, but dork or nerd it up. After seeing what they are wearing last season, no way am I believing they're actually going to put that on the floor.

Yes it's varsity and varsity did their previous one---I looked to see previous uniforms. I don't know, but I think this picture is fake---their younger program is already in full tops and those full tops look good. These may be two kids putting on the bigger teams uniform and trying to...I don't know how to say this PC like, but dork or nerd it up. After seeing what they are wearing last season, no way am I believing they're actually going to put that on the floor.

I hope you are right. this pic came from a coaches account[emoji16]

I believe their entire gym was full tops last year from what I remember. Maybe they are getting just the senior team the new uni
9389fcc9cd8c7a45942c2bcc2a90e698.jpg

Loveeee the freedom unis but I'm a little sad because their old ones were my favorite of all time

Reactions: ian
I lovee the freedom ones but i hate how theirs mesh on the elbows. I think it would have looked better if they kept that part white, like the rest of the sleeve

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

But regardless of WHO is wearing it, the thing was made like that. It would be just as hideous on a senior. The "granny panty" part is definitely an attached part of the top. No matter how you slice it or try to dress it up, someone created that uniform, and it looks like somewhere down the line someone is going to have to wear it. I feel sorry for whoever it is.

I can't get on board with the Freedom Unis. But I hate shoulder cutouts, so those are bothering me. I'd be better if those were filled in. But if it was a choice between those and the granny panties, I can deal with shoulder cutouts.

I think you've forgotten the uniform horrors of seasons past.

It's only a matter of time before that uniform hits the competition floor.

Back