All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These are CEA Hampton Roads gym wide uniforms. LOVE!

121gava.jpg

Last edited:
What would be really cool is if a couple people from each team that crossover could make a video of how this thing works.. I bet if I had a visual people would be less confused : )

the image is broken.

to insert an image, right click the image, click "copy image location" and then type without the stars:

[*img*](paste the link)[*/img*]

Thanks - used info you provided but now I see 2 images (the 1st and new) LOL! Hoping it works as I can't figure out how to delete the first image I posted.

So if they cross over to a senior team they just roll up the mesh stomach? IMO, I'd just rather buy the sleeves for under it then (if that was an option). I feel like I'd be annoyed by having something rolled up under my top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was worried about this because CP only competes on a senior team, but the body suits come with all uniforms. Because the back is open, it's actually just that one front panel of mesh that gets rolled up and tucked. CP hates anything itchy or anything that feels "out of place" and she said she didn't even notice it once it was tucked in the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks - used info you provided but now I see 2 images (the 1st and new) LOL! Hoping it works as I can't figure out how to delete the first image I posted.

You uploaded it from Gmail the first time--meaning only *you* can see it. Upload the picture to Facebook and right click+copy location from there.

Take 2, I think this worked! Thanks @gofriars610!
I love this. I'm actually, the more I read, really impressed with the innovation used in the other CEA uniforms. A few issues aside, I think they are REALLY on to something with this universal skirt/ bodysuit idea. If they could just model the tops after all the supportive sports bras out there (rather than choker style) I think it's going to be patent worthy. I'm just a random mom though, so...

Back