All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry if the pic is too big, I uploaded from my phone. But WOW SO PRETTY!
LGx0LXA.jpg
wow I love this! I even like the cutout. this is so pretty. wish they would have went with a different font though

I was on board with the cover up rule until USASF said well technically athletes don't have to be covered up :confused:. Mesh doesn't cover skin in any fashion. I also don't believe for a second that this cover up rule also wasn't thought of a cash cow for uniform companies (Varsity) by the governing body who creates rules and sanctions (Varsity) for event producers (Varsity).

I find it a little funny how many conspiracy theories I've heard about mesh being allowed as part of the cover up rule so Varsity could make a crap ton on new uniforms. If I remember correctly, it was GK that came out with the first ever "mesh stomach" with F5 and that was well after the cover up rule was voted on. Also, teams get new uniforms every 2-3 years regardless, and the cover up rule was announced years in advance as to when it would finally be enforced, so that teams had plenty of time to transition their new uniforms that they were already getting to comply with the new rule. I don't see how a mesh stomach or full top uniform makes them any more money than a crop top.

I find it a little funny how many conspiracy theories I've heard about mesh being allowed as part of the cover up rule so Varsity could make a crap ton on new uniforms. If I remember correctly, it was GK that came out with the first ever "mesh stomach" with F5 and that was well after the cover up rule was voted on. Also, teams get new uniforms every 2-3 years regardless, and the cover up rule was announced years in advance as to when it would finally be enforced, so that teams had plenty of time to transition their new uniforms that they were already getting to comply with the new rule. I don't see how a mesh stomach or full top uniform makes them any more money than a crop top.
No matter when it was announced it still guaranteed that all gyms that crops will HAVE to order brand new uniforms. All programs do not get brand new uniforms every 2-3 years. If Varsity's true intent was to cover up the athletes there is no way mesh could be used as a loop pole it about the $$$ . Varsity is a company, before anything else its purpose it to create revenue. I don't see how you are unable to see to how it's a cash cow for the company . . . .

Back