All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

b334ea42b585b7968d85a330d39c210b.jpg

7bcad0b9d4653ef9e38cb75a6ffc7caf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I personally think this has too many stripes crossing over each other, take some out and it wouldn't be as confusing.
Diamond Athletics
The white part on the top looks too short, and the two different colors on the skirt is making it look like her skirt is super short. And do I need to say 'bra brigade'?!

Just want some thoughts please,

We are getting a new uniform this season which unfortunately I can't reveal as we are wanting to reveal at our first comp in January but as an athlete I don't like it, myself and a couple of team members have made this known to my coaches,

Additionally (without giving too much away) there is absolutely no way to wear a bra with it, being a DD I'm seriously concerned about this, a couple of the mums have brought this concern up with the coaches but they just said that we have to move with the times and that other teams make it work for 2.5mins [emoji53]

What do people think about this and any advice what to do? I have to order and pay for it by tomorrow

Id like to say something about the neckline topic.

The uniform design process' started for a lot of gyms RIGHT after worlds. Many were inspired by the neckline of SOT royalty/Lady bullets choker, and CEA SSX/CSS great whites cross neck. Nobody knew how many people would have this neckline prior to the upcoming season nor did people expect the outcome. For people on here to be like "I'm tired of this neckline" is kinda just ignorant considering these decisions weren't made yesterday. They were made months ago. You cant just tell a uniform company 3 months into your order and after already paying "oh well so many people used this so we'd like this now" it doesn't work that way.

Yes, we're going to see these necklines a lot this season. Point blank period. But the reality of it is its just a neckline, and it's a popular one. It's still fashion and people still follow current trends. It's the name of the game. I admit, my kids uniform has this neckline and I love it. But I decided that in April.

I'm just defending what I do in this industry and not trying to cause conflict with you guys on here but with a lot of the comments, people need to understand what steps come before the actual uniform is delivered and how long that process really is. It's not a 3 week kind of thing.
I'm not ranting, I just wanted to enlighten the unknowing on how this tedious process works.
I appreciate your insight and that you've consistently shared with us the views and thought processes from the other side of the uniform industry that I as a parent and consumer would otherwise not be exposed to. I fully understand how fashion works and how far in advance designs are implemented and ordered. Not all opinions are based on ignorance.

That being said, I am already tired of this neckline trend. True, if I loved it, I would most likely not be saying it. And I am sure there were many gyms who order uniforms on the later side who went with this style because it is the trend or they were steered in this direction by their rep and that is why we are seeing so many of the same style this season. It is just one, like the chokers, that I hope my cp does not ever have to wear.

We are getting a new uniform this season which unfortunately I can't reveal as we are wanting to reveal at our first comp in January but as an athlete I don't like it, myself and a couple of team members have made this known to my coaches,

Additionally (without giving too much away) there is absolutely no way to wear a bra with it, being a DD I'm seriously concerned about this, a couple of the mums have brought this concern up with the coaches but they just said that we have to move with the times and that other teams make it work for 2.5mins [emoji53]

What do people think about this and any advice what to do? I have to order and pay for it by tomorrow

As u see by other pics, it seems a lot of coaches unfortunately have the same view about uniforms! It's terrible this is going on and I think uniforms have gotten out of control design wise.

I don't think you should ever have to sacrifice the health of your breasts for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. I'm sorry you're even in that situation.

I'm with you here. I also hate our new unis, and think it'll be hard to make a bra work (I know I will, just not sure how yet). Unfortunately, for me, it was a case of get the uni and cheer, or son't cheer, cos this is what the team is wearing. Many other people have made their dislike of the unis known to coaches too. Not sure if I have advice for you, but I sympathize.

I made a design mistake. I thought I had it all covered. Following the mesh trend, I had it modestly placed and thought I had bra covered. Uniform proto came in, had DD try it on and the strap shows at the right shoulder through the mesh. Simple fix is clear straps, but I really was trying to allow them to wear a normal sports bra when designing.

Id like to say something about the neckline topic.

The uniform design process' started for a lot of gyms RIGHT after worlds. Many were inspired by the neckline of SOT royalty/Lady bullets choker, and CEA SSX/CSS great whites cross neck. Nobody knew how many people would have this neckline prior to the upcoming season nor did people expect the outcome. For people on here to be like "I'm tired of this neckline" is kinda just ignorant considering these decisions weren't made yesterday. They were made months ago. You cant just tell a uniform company 3 months into your order and after already paying "oh well so many people used this so we'd like this now" it doesn't work that way.

Yes, we're going to see these necklines a lot this season. Point blank period. But the reality of it is its just a neckline, and it's a popular one. It's still fashion and people still follow current trends. It's the name of the game. I admit, my kids uniform has this neckline and I love it. But I decided that in April.

I'm just defending what I do in this industry and not trying to cause conflict with you guys on here but with a lot of the comments, people need to understand what steps come before the actual uniform is delivered and how long that process really is. It's not a 3 week kind of thing.
I'm not ranting, I just wanted to enlighten the unknowing on how this tedious process works.

All I know is that with the Cali full top uniform, that neckline is making a lot of girls hold their pee. You can't pull it down because of the neckline (with your hair all big and done up) and the snaps are so difficult to do by yourself. :p
Otherwise, I really like our uniforms!

I made a design mistake. I thought I had it all covered. Following the mesh trend, I had it modestly placed and thought I had bra covered. Uniform proto came in, had DD try it on and the strap shows at the right shoulder through the mesh. Simple fix is clear straps, but I really was trying to allow them to wear a normal sports bra when designing.
Trust me on this one - have them wear a black sports bra. You CANNOT see them when they're on the stage, and if they're all wearing the same thing, it will look like a part of the uniform. Seriously. Do the normal sports bra and make it part of the uniform. (ETA - I've seen the uniform design which is why I specifically suggested black, in case anyone was wondering ;) )

Go to practice braless (...wear a teeshirt, obviously) to try to prove a point.

Back