All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The new WCSS gives me an old school vibe which I like. Not a fan of the "lacing" up the back and the ruffle.
Hopefully we get to see a photograph of it in addition to the short video clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only part I like is that "Shooting stars" is back on the sleeves. It makes me laugh a little because so many people have said they hate that neckline, anything suggesting a corset or lacing, and ruffles on skirts. (not everyone but many)

ETA: this was supposed to be an ETA on my original post haha I don't know what happened there.

Ya know it actually looks a lot like the previous one in ways but like a revamped version. I can't believe I like it but I really do, they made it all work! It's stylish and feminine but still looks functional and (much applause) sports bra friendly.

From the video, I actually really like it. I just wish I could see a picture of the entire thing so I could see it all together.

Its not what I was expecting.. but its done in good taste.
The ruffle isnt TOO much.. and the "coreset lace up" is nothing more than some black exes to me that could be mistaken for a "corset lace up"

i love the top and im obsessed that they put shooting stars back on the arms, i dont mind the corset looking back part, but i dont like the skirt... if they took the ruffle part off it would be a perfect uniform.

Don't like it, seems hyper sexual with the corset and the ruffle. The ruffles make the skirt seem super short and the corset back is just too much for me. Ugh this may be a senior team but they are still children..

Back