All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it is great for such an iconic team! They did something different that people will always remember. It looks very well-made and the crystals are lovely. I imagine the athletes will feel very special wearing it.

The ruffle, though....well, let's just say I am a 40-something mom and I have several Lululemon tennis skirts w/ruffles just like that...I immediately thought it looked like a tennis skirt!

I like everything except the ruffles, corset and that weird boob cut out. But since it's so bra friendly I'd take it over most unis in this thread!

My issue with the ruffle is that it's feels outdated. Very 80's/90's jersey girl miniskirt with ruffle look... Also aka Alicia silverstone "clueless" attire...
Don't get me wrong I would be rocking the same thing back in the 80/90's era and I think it's a good try in the sense of bringing out the "jersey girl" but it's a bit tacky and not necessarily needed seeing as there's already a fake corset in the back etc. maybe getting rid of the corset leaving it just black panel I might be able to swallow the ruffle.

We will see. Being a jersey girl maybe the ruffle will grow on me lol but right now not liking it at all. Everything else is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d80517f003b5998e86e8b9bbc4228564.jpg

Fav unis so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GORGEOUS!

But the mesh stomach needs to go.

I actually love the SS uni. but im probably a bit biased since i will love everything SS.. Theyre my favorite team over all The uni is unique that is true but i actualy love it! Ruffles are cute!

Back