All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love WCSS' uniform, but I was hoping that they would go with the Gaga Star inspired uniform
72874w.jpg
[/IMG]
72874w.jpg
[/IMG]

72874w.jpg

Take off the ruffle and make the corset back a different design. The ruffle almost makes it look...I don't want to say cheap or tacky, but kinda? I feel like it was added as a 'what can we do that's REALLY different' thing? It's SUCH a beautiful skirt and so many of the design elements are just lovely, I feel like the ruffle just ruins it.

This uniform was literally almost perfect. I don't mind it compared to other uniforms as bra brigade is satisfied. Hell I don't even mind the corset like thing on the back. It's just those god damn ruffles that makes the uniform look off as it reminds me of a pair of frilly socks that I would wear in pre-k or a skirt I had aged 4. Why can't we just have a uniform that is insanely functional and doesn't have to have a crazy element to it?

Last edited:
I happened to be at the wc gym today and got to see the ss unis on the girls. They looked nice. The sparkle to the top..even in the not so great lighting in the parent area was really pretty. I barely noticed that corset design as they walked about. The skirts are rather short and tight...they seemed to ride up on the girls who passed me...but they had the ruffle, like a handle, to yank it down. We were just visiting, but we got to see a lot of nice uniforms (as well as ss, omni, cosmic rays practice). The in person look was nice... the photos here don't really show how pretty that top is. Makes me wonder how many others from this thread are sold short in photos.

183d3f21da7cc1711b5e22efcf0f3053.jpg
ecf7274d5b27bd31b683764b3798e55b.jpg
89dc53f7a9e4bc52b364338051693d65.jpg
122b6a7ace4ff13b09c218e6d65c7775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Although I've been all WCSS, everyday...I must admit and it is killing me to do this, but I hate this new uniform, particularly, the skirt... It appears, the stitching on the skirt looks very puckered at the seams and basically, I just hate the styling of this skirt...possibly I may like it once I see it in person.

I loved it when I first saw it, but I love it more and more each time I see it, it's so perfect!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yeah same here. I think after we hear the music and see the routine then we will love them ever more then too.

Back