All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

20l08jr.jpg
I usually love everything coming out of NJ, YASS! However, I could love this uniform if it was not too short and tight...It looks like it probably uncomfortable and rides up in the rear area...At least, on certain body types...

Why is there mesh on that skirt?!? I wanted to like it but I can't :(

This is the thing that makes me thankful my daughter is 10 and has no butt because the mesh on her skirt is the one thing I just don't understand. Looks like it's the same cut as this one and on a child with any sort of maturity, it's.. Unusual. Doesn't help that we also have briefs instead of shorts under the skirts.

Yeah same here. I think after we hear the music and see the routine then we will love them ever more then too.
I remember the hate toward the TGLC uni two seasons ago until they hit the mat and the routine was so phenomenal the uniforms were not even a thought any longer.
Coed elite. I like.
389c034dd5791ae5691e9b7da6f0d150.jpg
0c6a4a584b6deaf57d0b6877742b8061.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Getting a bit of a Blades of Glory vibe and wondering if his arms will scratch his flyer up at all. I do think though they'll look great under the lights.

b89fb2cc6669eaf7a3c26ea31b9c796b.jpg

Suns top from Twitter... Back looked open from the clip I saw on Twitter, but there were straps that could've been a sports bra made to go with it? I'm hoping since they made Stars bra friendly they're doing that for everyone but I have no idea. The skirt is black and sparkly.
I really really like what we can see in this pic!
I don't really get the chest cutout being the new thing, but I don't hate it since it often means a more bra friendly uniform :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back