All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remember the hate toward the TGLC uni two seasons ago until they hit the mat and the routine was so phenomenal the uniforms were not even a thought any longer.

Getting a bit of a Blades of Glory vibe and wondering if his arms will scratch his flyer up at all. I do think though they'll look great under the lights.
They look awesome under the lights

I don't love the chevron pattern on coed elites sleeves and I've given up on bra friendly uniforms from CEA so other than that they're really pretty. I especially like the boys' uniforms
That's the same thing I thought. I was like it looks like runway arrow lights. It's weird. I would have preferred maybe x's on the sleeves blinged out or. Nothing at all. Idk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a girl from stars with quite a cleavage and felt the same about their cut out. I don't understand the cleavage cut outs..
Not sure what you saw so I looked at pics from yesterday from our "more blessed" girls and I did not see any cleavage whatsoever
I am curious... Please pm me link

Omg, I'm actually laughing outloud. I didn't know what "the tea" meant either when I got on here and had one of "the kids" explain it to me!

Basically it means, what's the scoop?

OoO Well that makes more sense with that reference, I had zero idea what it meant and figures what teams were there---like their World's team name or something. Apparently I'm older than I think I am.

Back