All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oops. I was trying to carry on with the grammatically incorrect responses.

Anyway, count me in as another person who doesn't understand the point of chest cutouts.

See I can't even pick up on it. My roommates are all grammar police so I can't even keep track of what is wrong and what is right any more. They drive me crazy.

Also, agreed about the cutouts!!

I thought the Shooting Stars chest cutout was so high and small, I specifically thought it wouldn't be revealing. I want to see that cleavage pic too now. (Umm that didn't sound right.) :oops:

Sorry... I feel really strongly about uniforms being bra friendly and not too revealing... I thought SS was good so was surprised when someone said there was cleavage showing. That's all. :)

haha I was just kidding! And I agree with everything.

See I can't even pick up on it. My roommates are all grammar police so I can't even keep track of what is wrong and what is right any more. They drive me crazy.

Also, agreed about the cutouts!!
Please visit my room at 4:00 pm for a quick, "what-to-know about-grammar" session.

I was editing a paper yesterday... girl in my group wrote "a need-to-know bases" .... BASES!!!!! c'mon now, basis vs bases.. never seen that one before.

Back