All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw FCE IOC5 girls uniform yesterday... I'll wait for the first competition (on Saturday) to post it, but I fear the reaction. The design is nice, but I would change the mesh for a full fabric. The boys uni is gorgeous though!

The back....full on mystique is really not flattering at all.
7501220a0034d73400a6e9a0a4eec919.jpg

ETA: I now realize why these looked familiar(this is the company that made the ecs uniforms and also brought us the mesh skirt idea)
e6bcf79bc816702d6d4de0584257ba8a.jpg

what the... what

Okay ya'll this isn't very important but I have done a lot of $h!% talking about major sparkles on uniforms being in style. Well... while I still think they look kinda tacky up close I must admit that seeing them from on distance on stage they look AWESOME (when done right). Had to share.

Looks like a halter would work but idk if that actually counts as bra friendly...

I think the front of the uniform has a bunch of mesh up on the chest area, so a halter would still show through. Maybe CEA is designing their own line of sports bras for all these wacky designs and then they'll sell them to the rest of the cheer world. Huge profit right there.

I think the front of the uniform has a bunch of mesh up on the chest area, so a halter would still show through. Maybe CEA is designing their own line of sports bras for all these wacky designs and then they'll sell them to the rest of the cheer world. Huge profit right there.
I'm still not convinced the shell/sports bras on the uniforms with the convertible pieces are very supportive but I would rather have that than something that looks about as supportive as a bikini top.

Back