All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks! They will be wearing the bow in my profile picture. We did reveal this past Sunday but we were also sending off our head coach to the Mayo clinic so we had teal headbands going on and kind of made the look not so great! Dress rehearsal is January 10th, so I'll get a show ready look picture then!
What's the Mayo clinic?

It's the nearest leading research hospital. She was diagnosed with a desmoid tumor after her son was born and had surgery. They thought they got it all, but her last scan showed a recurrence. So we formed #Bryana'sBrigade and all wore teal to send her off.
That's sweet. I think they have a website? The name sounded familiar.

Posting for @AngelsMum24

It's the prototype from their gym!!

074be25fbd396941fb80b0be076cd095.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the post, @TheVipersMom !

I'm glad it's not cancerous.
Me, too. Unfortunately, the treatments are radiation and/or chemo and/or surgery. She really doesn't want to do surgery again because they tend to resect the abdomen with mesh and that has it's own set of issues. She's my right hand and it kills me she is going through this.

Me, too. Unfortunately, the treatments are radiation and/or chemo and/or surgery. She really doesn't want to do surgery again because they tend to resect the abdomen with mesh and that has it's own set of issues. She's my right hand and it kills me she is going through this.
Sending hugs to both of you :)

912f36f3d032588460642bfb675822ae.jpg

These are new uniforms for Diamond Elite Allstars by Rebel.

I actually love these, and I think that skirt on the left might be pulled up to look shorter. I've seen girls do it before. I don't even have to try with my uni because hungry bum strikes me every time I wear my uniform :confused:

Back