All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now I look at it again, you could probably fit a normal bra under as there is a bit of a back, and you could tape the shoulder straps so they don't move from under the mystique.
If you did that the straps would show through the mesh on the front at a minimum. Unless it was super low cut, part of the bra will likely show too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alaska Athletics
tumblr_o1dcckcBHd1s417ruo1_1280.jpg
I really love the blue. I don't think I have ever seen gradient with mystique before. Very pretty! The front neckline is different but I don't hate it but definitely don't like the mesh line over the chest area.

Fire & Ice Open Fire (SMIOC5)
ef38732aacb31c9b9082c412ded2c6d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This isn't really doing anything for me. The capris look like practice wear. The white semicircles look terrible and the line before the "v" doesn't look good. I think it should be a name not an O. I'm sorry but I can't really find anything I like.

Last edited:
This isn't really doing anything for me. The capris look like practice wear. The white semicircles look terrible and the line before the "v" doesn't look good. I think it should be a name not an O. I'm sorry but I can't really find anything I like.
I didn't really think it was that bad, lol... I'm not the biggest fan of the letter O though.

I didn't really think it was that bad, lol... I'm not the biggest fan of the letter O though.

I know it's not that bad, rationally thinking it's fine, but there is just something that throws me off. Haha I didn't think of the letter O like that, I just prefer when you can read a team name aha.

Are these new for All Star Rebels? I've never seen them before and I love them!!
274b87a5daba972fe0177273156e3bc7.jpg

They are! Before these they had uniforms that were mainly mystic fabric and had mesh stomachs at the Rockford location (these are for that location only). I've seen many pictures posted online and some of them fit really well, and then others look like a baggy mess. Also, the first thing I thought of when I saw the back was that it looked like a thong...

Back