All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

5d2c7b94179f13a60b6548d585b0abf0.jpg

Clearest picture I could find of lionheart's uniforms. Simple but clean and the front looks bra friendly! Hopefully the back is too

ETA: the headband is an interesting look and I'm not sure how I feel about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearest picture I could find of lionheart's uniforms. Simple but clean and the front looks bra friendly! Hopefully the back is too

I saw another picture of these and the tops have a hood.

I saw a few photos on Twitter. The boys have black hoods and the girls I saw looked like they hoods too that were tucked in.

I wish the bottoms were black or at least had some black and gold on them. IMO, they don't look like the belong with the top w/ them being just white.

33b4c21a4c39d77bd9b52681ae53e6c2.jpg

This shows the lionheart hood and the boys uniform

1) The shorts need length. Right now, they're giving me DCC. And they don't match the hoodie (ugh) top.

2) I'm all for creativity in a uniform, but it seems like they've taken the Cheetahs route. Not a fan. Just give us a uniform. How are you supposed to stunt and tumble in hoodies?

Back