All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

0M2Wm4K.jpg

fBU0I8z.jpg

We are a new gym and this is our uniform for this season in Victoria BC! I'm an athlete at this gym and want to know what everyone thinks, The junior teams have full tops.
Really digging these colors.

That much white is just a huge no go from me. I feel like your kids shouldn't have to get a spray tan to stand out and as someone with fair skin, I'd look way, way more Casper than normal trying to pull that off. White is bad!

That much white is just a huge no go from me. I feel like your kids shouldn't have to get a spray tan to stand out and as someone with fair skin, I'd look way, way more Casper than normal trying to pull that off. White is bad!
I'm definitely going to have to spray tan hahahha

CP had a white uniform for two years. I liked the style but hated the color. She didn't get the Italian skin in our family so she always needed a tan -- and the tan would come off onto the uniform. WITHOUT.FAIL.
Then, her team got this red Sephora lip stain. It would be all over her uniform from stunting. At NCA she had red lips on her bottom. It was tragic.

CP had a white uniform for two years. I liked the style but hated the color. She didn't get the Italian skin in our family so she always needed a tan -- and the tan would come off onto the uniform. WITHOUT.FAIL.
Then, her team got this red Sephora lip stain. It would be all over her uniform from stunting. At NCA she had red lips on her bottom. It was tragic.

We are getting white uniforms. Some parents were like - oh, so it will be time for tanning beds [emoji15]
Me: No way.
Guess i will need to offer a spray tanning workshop for the parents [emoji23]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

We are getting white uniforms. Some parents were like - oh, so it will be time for tanning beds [emoji15]
Me: No way.
Guess i will need to offer a spray tanning workshop for the parents [emoji23]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'd take a tanning bed over a spray tan any day of the week. Danger be damned.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

Back