All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spray tanning is not that bad if you do it right. We've all seen the "orange" in the middle of the routine but if you get a light one at a good salon, it can come off looking really nice under the lights. I used to spray tan for cheer, and it looked nice for a couple of days. After that it started to flake off. So prepare to exfoliate to get all the color off before it decides to look funky.

Spray tanning is not that bad if you do it right. We've all seen the "orange" in the middle of the routine but if you get a light one at a good salon, it can come off looking really nice under the lights. I used to spray tan for cheer, and it looked nice for a couple of days. After that it started to flake off. So prepare to exfoliate to get all the color off before it decides to look funky.
Ah orange tans. So funny story guys, I went into school today and this girl in my home room sat down. We said hey, then one of my friends was like "you know your face is really pale compared to your body?" and she was like "yeah, I fake tanned last night". 1. She forgot to tan her hands and inner arms. 2. IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAN THEN BUY A DARK FOUNDATION TO MATCH. Like you could see the line. *laughing face emoji*

I don't want to hear/see anyone saying that full tops can't be cute after seeing this or the numerous other good examples in this and other threads.

These examples are from swedish teams and they cant have mesh stomaches because of the swedish rules. Everyting you see through (like mesh) is considered not covered.

Added: but i do love these. especially the MFC white one.

I thought light colors make your skin look darker and dark colors make your skin look lighter? Or is this just something I told myself in high school?

I think that is something you just told yourself in HS because I look like a ghost when I wear light colors. It's really a not so good look on me.

This was a "prom" inspired design, meant for show for Cheer! magazine. GK and Varsity designed one too.
12651197_971762696225587_3474142700777257822_n.jpg

This was a "prom" inspired design, meant for show for Cheer! magazine. GK and Varsity designed one too.
12651197_971762696225587_3474142700777257822_n.jpg
Tbh the varsity one could probably be pulled off as a uniform. I could see the GK one too.

Not saying people should...Just saying that I could see it being done lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back