All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cd09d390005ec822478379d74f75acf0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've had a few uniforms over the last year or two. They are never over the top though, so I imagine cost wise it's a little more doable. It looks like the top is two separate pieces? They are very pretty up close, I imagine from the stage though they would just look solid white (and sparkly)

I'm gonna comment about the TG Angels uniform.... I thought it looked amazing this weekend and I caught some awesome shots during their routine!!!
ce4ece52436a467bfd5f26930c626812.jpg

(It's from my computer cause I'm not done downloading all my pics yet - about 1800 pictures)
I think the uniforms looked gorgeous!!! Sometimes a standing picture can be deceiving but this uniform didn't look uncomfortable at all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the front but it just looks like a giant wedgie in the back.

Didn't really know where to put this but here, lol. Can someone PM me about a possible uniform sketch up in Illustrator? I have more details. Thanks!

They've had a few uniforms over the last year or two. They are never over the top though, so I imagine cost wise it's a little more doable. It looks like the top is two separate pieces? They are very pretty up close, I imagine from the stage though they would just look solid white (and sparkly)

They neck just looks awkward, but I love the clean and simple look of the uni!

Back