All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's difficult for me to see all these "skimpier" uniforms these days. Well, the uniforms that show more skin.....As a curvier girl, I can't help to wonder how curvier or bigger chested athletes are able to wear these uniforms. They provide hardly any support. With the thin straps, and cutouts it seems impossible for some of these athletes to find bras. Smaller chested girls can go without, or wear bandeaus....but what about the bigger chested girls? When you're tumbling and stunting you don't want a slip up. I wish more gyms would consider the different body types while designing uniforms. Incorporate a bra into the uni design (such as WE generals), or make the uniforms with enough fabric to support different body types. Just a little rant. trying to stick up for us curvy girls.

if only TG Angels waited a week and went with rebel, their VS angel wing dreams could have come true.

w2ls2f.jpg

That's Gabby, isn't it? Whoa. Great picture of her!

Sleeves are giving me a major '70s vibe with what looks like fringe. lol

Yeah.... I saw the PCM uniforms last week (I didn't post because they were from friends' personal accounts) and I'm not a fan. I saw a multitude of photos on different people and it's just not flattering. I don't like the cutout and I wish there was some orange on the uniform somewhere because it is a very very dark uniform.

Fill in the arm mesh and add a little orange to brighten it up an I'd like it much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: VTX
New Pacific Coast Magic uniforms

The shorts would be cute if they were longer and the bottom half of the sleeves are cute. [emoji53] The color scheme is fine, but it doesn't scream PCM to me. It needs orange. It looks like another gym with the same initials. Purple & orange work so well for PCM unless they're trying to move away from orange.

Back