All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

9apc75.jpg

@Ice Queen

It's difficult for me to see all these "skimpier" uniforms these days. Well, the uniforms that show more skin.....As a curvier girl, I can't help to wonder how curvier or bigger chested athletes are able to wear these uniforms. They provide hardly any support. With the thin straps, and cutouts it seems impossible for some of these athletes to find bras. Smaller chested girls can go without, or wear bandeaus....but what about the bigger chested girls? When you're tumbling and stunting you don't want a slip up. I wish more gyms would consider the different body types while designing uniforms. Incorporate a bra into the uni design (such as WE generals), or make the uniforms with enough fabric to support different body types. Just a little rant. trying to stick up for us curvy girls.
i've been fighting for this cause for years. nothing will ever change. i personally had to wear a regular bra with a sports bra on top under my uniforms. The one year i had shoulder cutouts I literally cried. When it was time to compete I wore what i had to and it looked terrible. my coach was mad and my action shots were removed from the team site but i didnt care. I hit everything & knew i wouldnt have been able to in a flimsy strapless bra. my advice to those who have to do what I did or have to have a bra that shows, get a bra in a color that really pops. something fun & not white

Back