All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That looks like a debut of some sexy warrior costume. Legit, it looks like "chain mail" metal in between those cut outs.
I would love it if that detail were only in the arms and not the stomach. It would be great for a gym with a medieval theme.

Realllllly??? I don't understand why. Ugh. Their uniforms have been easily my least favorite. So short, such silver spanks.

I don't understand. I browsed their program instagram linked in the uniform reveal and there are numerous photos where I can see crotches with the kids just standing skill posing for a photo. Yes, there's spanks and I'm forever grateful for that but who is in charge there and why do they think it's appropriate?

I don't understand. I browsed their program instagram linked in the uniform reveal and there are numerous photos where I can see crotches with the kids just standing skill posing for a photo. Yes, there's spanks and I'm forever grateful for that but who is in charge there and why do they think it's appropriate?

Yes. I was traumatized by what I saw while standing in line with them at Subway. [emoji17]

Eta: also the hair. The tiny white uniforms and super long hair flying everywhere is just too much for me. I much prefer a ponytail and uniform with more coverage.

Can someone post a link? I just have big blank space.

Click on the post, then "more," then "web view." ;) Assuming you're using the app.

Eta: I think their new uniforms and really, really pretty. Just very white and very short. I thought their previous uniforms were pretty, too, but shockingly short and revealing. We attended lots of comps with them and...saw a lot.

Click on the post, then "more," then "web view." ;) Assuming you're using the app.

Eta: I think their new uniforms and really, really pretty. Just very white and very short. I thought their previous uniforms were pretty, too, but shockingly short and revealing. We attended lots of comps with them and...saw a lot.

A lot is a understatement. During a performance I swear you don't even see the skirts because they are all around their waists. :eek:

Back