All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This video shows the back. The black sports bra is hers obviously. I like that it's not totally open all the way to the waistband because it will be easy to add a second bra under the custom one if you need it.

Very pretty, and a nice way to do open back and a bra!

I know it's a little early but since I saw one today I thought I'd start the thread for next season! I'm sure we'll be seeing more in the near future.
I have seen a few. Just a note to designers - please don't sublimate the crotch of shorts and no where else....it's awkward.

Capitol City Cheer Jefferson City, MO
74d5795be0c5cfd0dbea0707fa4fd49b.jpg

243f07ed6b5079028afc6a98f94c3a8c.jpg

Capitol City Cheer Jefferson City, MO
74d5795be0c5cfd0dbea0707fa4fd49b.jpg

243f07ed6b5079028afc6a98f94c3a8c.jpg
I like the sleeves. The sublimated crotch is a no-go. Same with the bling in the crotch area. Seriously love the sleeves though. The random black racer back is odd, too. I would have left the sleeves, ditched the sublimation and leave the blinged Triple C. I do like that it is also bra friendly.

I like the sleeves. The sublimated crotch is a no-go. Same with the bling in the crotch area. Seriously love the sleeves though. The random black racer back is odd, too. I would have left the sleeves, ditched the sublimation and leave the blinged Triple C. I do like that it is also bra friendly.

DITTO!!

I like that the top is an actual full top with a cool design, and not a crop top that they just added a plain stomach onto.

But the shorts need to go. That "paint splotch" is doing nothing for me.

Back