All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It looks like they used the CEA bra over backless, shoulder-less, mesh-suit. Not my favorite look.

On another note, I am glad tail-less bows are catching on. Love that bow!
99.99999% sure those aren't the bows, although I'm alum, my little sister still cheers there & I know she would've shown me if those were the bows.

Not until now! I've been sort of out of the loop bc my classes are killing me this semester. I couldn't find a pic of the new full top but adding a pic of the crop because this thread needs a pretty but bra friendly uniform! I love it!
593e2925e8cdf09d0ccbc32009d21f8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will add the full top shortly. The crop is still mystique and remains as the Worlds uniform. But Tiny 1 through Senior 4 will wear the full top that is completely matte.

Last edited:
Not until now! I've been sort of out of the loop bc my classes are killing me this semester. I couldn't find a pic of the new full top but adding a pic of the crop because this thread needs a pretty but bra friendly uniform! I love it!

Thank you Jesus for Cheer St Louis with all cute, athletic, and practical uniforms.

Love them but the writing doesn't seemed to be on the center [emoji26]. The writing seems a little high on the neck, wish it was a little lowered.

Love them but the writing doesn't seemed to be on the center [emoji26]. The writing seems a little high on the neck, wish it was a little lowered.

Yeah, something seemed off about the crop top to me, maybe it is the writing. I really like the full top version though and do appreciate that the crop top is bra friendly.

what. the. hell....is going through coaches minds these days? these uniforms are absolutely gaudy and horrible. why cant everyone take the brandon all stars approach to uniforms? every time i come in this thread i get extremely pissed of and leave .4 seconds after i enter.

The more uniforms I see, the happier I am that CP will be wearing a Brandon uniform this season.

Back