All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali Courage out of Woodland, CA. Obviously a sample because it's too big!

a0a638a97c67d26976dd3ae5dd9c5d7e.jpg

Is this uniform like an adult medium on a YS kid.
Though I prefer to not see super small uniforms, I'd almost rather them have just taken a picture of it not on someone then take a pic on a girl it doesn't even closely fit.
There is like 2 inches of material hanging off this girl!!

It's hard to say if I like it because the fit is so awkward.

Eta: im kind of concerned, the shorts are loose but yet the waist band looks fitting as it should be. Who made these uniforms? Is it just bad sewing or did they pin the shorts on her to keep them up and made them appear to fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this uniform like an adult
Eta: im kind of concerned, the shorts are loose but yet the waist band looks fitting as it should be. Who made these uniforms? Is it just bad sewing or did they pin the shorts on her to keep them up and made them appear to fit.

They posted another picture on instagram where you can see they used binder clips to make the top and skirt fit the girl.

Cali Courage out of Woodland, CA. Obviously a sample because it's too big!
They posted another picture on instagram where you can see they used binder clips to make the top and skirt fit the girl.
Was there absolutely no one close to the sample size in the gym that could have tried it on...? Even a petite coach?

Is this uniform like an adult medium on a YS kid.
Though I prefer to not see super small uniforms, I'd almost rather them have just taken a picture of it not on someone then take a pic on a girl it doesn't even closely fit.
There is like 2 inches of material hanging off this girl!!

It's hard to say if I like it because the fit is so awkward.

These were made by Rebel.

Back