All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and super duper cells
Cr4F0TVWIAAEXXO.jpg

I'll never be used to twisters in a non-GK uniform.
I like this but I would like it much better if the girls top was all white like the boys

Love MT cobalt, im undecided when it comes to odyssey. I like it but, the different sizing of the O's is going to drive me nuts all season. There are ways to make the O's similar sizes regardless of the differing in athletes heights, so i cant understand why a uniform company doesnt take the time to do so.

WC Odyssey:

I LOVE the overall design/cut, but not quite sold on just the "O" yet. It looks a little "Sesame Street Letter of the Day"-ish.

Naaaaaahhhh I don't like the O thing at all. There is something there to work with, but the O just ruins it.

Not a fan of the O. It already says odyssey on the back, I don't think it needs any more. i would have preferred "World Cup" because with the O, it looks like there needs to be something on the sides.

I like the peek-a-boo aspect of the skirt, but I agree that the front of the top should probably not have an "O" on it. However, we have seen worse!

(In other news, I'm still annoyed that I can't like things in the app. Grr...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No to both of those MDT uniforms:/ super cells looks like an awkward adaption to a full top of an already awkward fitting crop. The sublimation is throwing me off on the Cobalt uniform and I've always hated that neckline.

Odyssey uniforms remind me of Suns (old?) uniforms, especially the top. I could do without the O on the shorts but it could also be much worse so I'm okay with the uniform overall.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Not a fan of the odyssey skirt but I really like the top! I just don't like the high slit with the O on the spanks... Or whatever is going on there. Also the two O's on the front is a little much, the one on the top is so big the one on the skirt is just overkill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't want to put my feedback on the pictures I posted so here we go:

Cells - I know the chokers are kind of their "thing" so it'd be fine if it were an all girl team. However, it's a pet peeve of mine on coed teams when the girls have asymmetrical necklines and the boys have a symmetrical, normal neckline top. It doesn't work together.

Cobalt - kind of the same thing with the necks, but because it's halter it doesn't bother me as much... and I just don't like that neckline at all. I like the rhinestoning on the arms.

I notice a lot of sublimated elements in a lot of these new varsity uniforms. I'm wondering if it really helps the cost!

Back