All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's just funny how when the uniform was debuted last year on a different girl people were commenting on how appropriate the skirt length was. It just depends on the size the athlete chooses I guess.

I wasn't sure, but cheerupdates posted it this morning so I figured it was. My apologies if it's not!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
It's fine, I love it so I don't mind seeing it again! I just wasn't sure if it was something different or not.

Sorry, but I can't with the second one.

id like the 24k one more if it wasnt for the floral? accents on the sides.
the cea one, just no. the sleeves look like they start too far down on the arm (mainly looking at the top right photo) Also im starting to become against uniforms just putting initials of the team on the front.

the cea one, just no. the sleeves look like they start too far down on the arm (mainly looking at the top right photo) Also im starting to become against uniforms just putting initials of the team on the front.
it's that low because it's a sports bra with an awkward body suit thing under it like all their uniforms last year. But it looks really strange with that high neck

It may just be where the athlete is wearing the under part; CEA went to a 3 piece uniform last year so the top and sleeves are totally separate. I don't think it would look so bad if the shoulder part was pulled up a bit more on the blonde.

The 24k could quite possibly be the gaudiest uni I have ever seen. Way to much. But the athlete looks happy in it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's because they're doing the convertible piece with the shell over it. I made the same comment last year when they debuted the 50 new uniforms for every team. The combo makes the uniform look slouchy. There's just a lot going on in the top too that makes it look a little messy.

I guess I'm in the minority on the 24K uniform because I absolutely love it!!:D

The CEA LL uniform would've been much cuter with a full top or just by eliminating the shoulder cut out.
Just changing the white lines on the front and making them blue would already make it waaaayyy better.

Back