All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Legendz in Missouri
ecb7b77c0aa59964b9ff566a27a26171.jpg

The writing looks really messy, but I like the skirt. The red mesh is a bit much.
Agreed. The writing actually looks like puffy paint letters that someone scrawled on. I think the red is too stark of a contrast to the white top and white skirt.

The sleeves are cute though. And I'm liking the little skirt slits.

I'm thinking music based off their last tweet about 150 counts in each routine.
I don't think so. Strength, endurance, IMAGE... And the picture sort of looks like a girl with a criss cross bra. But I could be wrong. @cachoi that doesn't sound good, hope this is something better!
So athletes are receiving this "mysterious" item on top of their uniforms and music, I really have no idea:
9sxgg4.jpg

1zv7eoz.jpg

... imagine this Saturday, after so much hype and we find out it's just custom bows or whatever.

So athletes are receiving this "mysterious" item on top of their uniforms and music, I really have no idea:
9sxgg4.jpg

1zv7eoz.jpg

... imagine this Saturday, after so much hype and we find out it's just custom bows or whatever.
I agree the picture makes me think some "revolutionary" hair piece or something. But then again, they could also be using long hair to cover the sports bra. If onex50 means one sports bra, 50 ways it just makes me think of the TO Couture "sports bra" released last season with clear straps that made it convertible to many uniform tops (while offering the very minimal support that clear straps do).

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

i still think its going to be some form of sports bra.

Me too! It's gotta be. And the Rays connection might be because none of their unis are bra friendly. So they will all wear the mysterious OneX50? The only thing is that for half year we're told we have to buy a bra, color depending on the uni. That makes me think the bra will be visible. But maybe OneX50 isn't for half year. I'm not close enough friends with anyone on full year to ask what (if any) bra information they got... :p Anyone know?

I agree the picture makes me think some "revolutionary" hair piece or something. But then again, they could also be using long hair to cover the sports bra. If onex50 means one sports bra, 50 ways it just makes me think of the TO Couture "sports bra" released last season with clear straps that made it convertible to many uniform tops (while offering the very minimal support that clear straps do).

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Hmmmm. Rays teams did have the choice between normal Rays hair (with or without French braid) or teased pony WITH A POOF this year. The poof years nearly killed me...and my CP with a front cowlick.

Last edited:
Back